Thursday, January 10, 2013

We're in India!

We made it safely to the orphanage! This is our second day here and we just got the internet working :) We are so happy and thankful to be here! The girls are still warming up to us so I'm excited to be spending four months with them. Pray that we would be able to develop good relationships with them! So far we have been spending our time resting up from the trip here. It took thirty hours of flying and layovers plus a five hour car ride to get here so we were pretty exhausted, but now we're well rested and ready to go!

Jenny and I are sharing a cute little room above where the girls are sleeping. It has two cots on bed frames, two chairs, and its own bathroom. We are so thankful for such a nice room to live in! This morning I spent time in our room reading my Bible and praying for each one of the girls and for the Sisters here. There are three of them right now and they are all very kind and wonderful women of God. They have made me feel so welcome and loved and I'm looking forward to spending more time with them!

Thank you so much for your loving support of us! We are so excited to be here and we couldn't have made it without you! :)

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHH! So glad you are there but I miss you!

    ReplyDelete