Sunday, January 27, 2013

Praise Report :)

Guess what. We ate with the girls yesterday!! :) This is a really big deal for Allie and I, because so far, the sisters have felt that it is better that we eat in the dining room because we can sit on the chairs instead of the ground and eat with utensils instead of our hands, and basically it's just nicer. I think they have felt the need to keep us as comfortable as possible. But Allie and I have really wanted to eat with the girls, not only because eating with your hands is fun ;) but also because it is one of the few times we get to relax with the kids. They pretty much study and do chores in whatever time they aren't at school, and even though we are with them during that, there isn't a lot of down time for us to hang out with them. The only times we've eaten with the kids was twice over Pongol, and that's it. But yesterday, the sisters let us eat with the kids :) So that was very exciting for the both of us. We were honestly pretty bad at it at first, but the girls showed us the tricks of eating with your hands. I'm getting the hang of it! :) I'm am so excited that I am getting to know the girls better and they are improving in their English and are much more comfortable around us. I'm so excited to have all these beautiful girls as my sisters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment