Thursday, January 10, 2013

We Made It! :)

We're at the orphanage! :) The flight went well. It was very long, but there were no delays and we got to all our flights swiftly and safely :) It is very beautiful here and the food is very good :) I am still trying to learn all the girls' names. It is not easy! But I have some of the memorized. They are all very sweet and I am excited to get to know them better :) Most of them speak a little English, so I can still talk to them. The past couple of days have been very restful, which is good. But I am looking forward to learning how to help them with chores and cooking. Indian people are very hospitable, so Jessy (the woman who runs the orphanage) thinks of us more almost as guests than helpers. But that will change soon I hope :) Internet here is not very stable, but I hope we can send emails and write blog posts a few times a week. If you wish to receive email updates from us, email dpcacy@gmail.com . If you want to send or receive personal emails from me, my email address here is: jenny@wecareofindia.org :)

1 comment: