Saturday, January 5, 2013

Two more days!!

God is so good! Two days away from leaving, and people are still giving money! I am so blessed :) Thank you to everyone who has donated financially, and fought for us spiritually. I truly have been blown away by God's grace and provision these past few months :) I am so excited to leave, but am really going to miss everyone here. I am praying that on this trip, we will have a big impact on the girls. Some of them have just a couple years of high school left before they go off to college, and I feel like this is an important transition time for them (if that makes sense). I just want to be able to show these girls are loved and have hope for a future. I want to inspire these girls. But not out of my own strength of course. I need God's help :) So if you ever think of us, I would love prayer for that :) I want to really love and impact these girls, but at the same time I don't want to get caught up in trying to do things, but just be who the Lord has called me to be. I pray that He will open my eyes and ears, and He will use me to further His Kingdom. I want Him to break my heart for what breaks His. Those are just a few things for which I would love prayer :) Thank you again for all your support! God bless you! :)

-Jenny

P.S. If you see my mom while I'm away, give her an extra big hug for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment