Saturday, April 6, 2013

The end is near...

Wow! It's already April 6th. So much has happened in the past three months, but our adventure is nearly over! We leave here on Monday afternoon. Only two more days in this beautiful place. I have learned SO SO much since coming here. I feel like I have grown spiritually and matured so much more than I was expecting. This has been an incredible experience! Jenny and I have had some really difficult days here, but the Lord has been faithful to turn it all to good and I have no regrets. He has been teaching me two main things during this time: that he is GOOD and he is WITH ME. It is so true! Even during the hard times --no, ESPECIALLY during the hard times -- I could feel him with me constantly. When I was having hard days, although the situation I was in was miserable, I could feel that God was still good. It was incredible! I am so so thankful for all the adventures I have had here, but I am definitely ready to be home. God had the best plan all along when we found out we were coming home early. Two days left then I'll be on a flight home! Thank you, Lord for this incredible trip, and thank YOU for supporting and loving us! ♥

1 comment: